polyurea insulation , We now provide everyone exclusively with a modern and advanced technology using isocyanates and polythermine. These components are pumped in a ratio one to one using a constant pressure and a temperature that is pre-set through the use of a spray management designed for that matter in order for this substance, which is very quick to dry, to work efficiently.
By ridding the surfaces to be insulated, the interaction of these materials with each other results in a flexible membrane on the surface
by air that has a very high adhesion ability that makes the surface resist heat, water, friction and the ability to resist highly effective chemicals, so that the surface is effectively insulated with a protective layer, although it Light but makes it resist the toughest UV rays without being affected by it.
polyurea insulation technology identification :
We offer you the polyurea insulation technology from Al-Watani Al-Muhaidib. Polyurea consists of two compounds (A and B) that are mixed in equal proportions 1:1 by means of a special machine called Reactor or the reactor. The two compounds are abbreviated as ISO, RES. The color is ISO, the active substance is RES.
- It can be used to insulate the roofs of buildings to avoid feeling the sun’s rays.
- It is also optimal in use for swimming pools and wastewater treatment tanks.
- To protect the concrete structure of the building and the fuel tanks, as well as the artificial lakes.
- Insulation of car park floors of various sizes.
- Polyurethane insulation can be used for all types of bridges.
- In addition to insulating surfaces of various kinds, such as metal and wood, it gives them high resistance.
- Also insulating the exterior car bodies in the manufacturing stages.
- It also enters into many areas in which it is committed to insulating surfaces to resist different time factors.
Advantages of polyurea insulation technology
- Drying time within 30 seconds
- Light on surfaces
- Longest warranty period up to 50 years 4 mm thick and 25 years 2 mm thick
- The degree of expansion is more than 350% of the original volume
- Withstands high temperatures – 40 to 200 degrees
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Scratch, abrasion and slip resistant
- The material is environmentally friendly
- Fast-track article
- Treatment of bulkheads and expansion joints