American water softener with a Carbonic filter, North Star 17 liters per minute, distinguished by precision manufacturing, we provide it to all customers now and for a limited time at a competitive price of the first class so that everyone can enjoy abundant and pure water free of harmful impurities, as the carbon filter works accurately and professionally on water technology well-deserved to rid you of the proportions of salt Excess and lime deposits in addition to its ability to remove oils and maintain the taste of water without changing its natural properties.
Carbonic filter features:
- Carbonic filter works on removing impurities, smell, chlorine, the sediment that exists in tanks, fungus and works on removing the hardness of water by the salt that is added on the device.
- The device provides a great pure taste and filtered clean water to each faucet in your house.
- The device works on saving the healthy water network for home to pipes, mixers and heaters from rust and sediment.
- The device works on saving cleaning supplies by more than 50%.
- The carbonic filter gives the softness of water when showering and washing.
- The device works on washing machines and maintains the clothes and their colors.
- Maintains cleanliness of the body and the softness of the skin and hair.
- The device is used after the upper tank.
- Made in America.
- 2 years warranty Against manufacturing defects,
we also check all products before shipment in order to ensure that they are free of any manufacturing defect.
- It is manufactured according to the latest
production lines and the product
is subjected to the recognized quality inspection test.
- A distinctive carbon filter with its ability to purify water and give you purer natural water.
- Indispensable to use many public and private facilities.
- It directs water and works even with low pressure.
- What type of filter is used and is it safe for health?
The carbon filter was used to ensure optimum purification, as it is an environmentally friendly material and completely safe to use.
- Does the device work on removing the salt from the water?
No, the device doesn’t work on removing salts but works on removing the hardness of water.
- What is the amount of salt needed to add to the device?
The right amount is determined by the number of people in the house.
- Where does the device install?
The device installs after the upper tank.
- Does it prefer to install the device in direct sunlight?
It is preferred to cover the device to protect from the sun rays.